Newly renovated homes can be filled with toxic gases (VOCs, including formaldehyde). Long-term exposure not only causes asthma and skin irritation but also increases your chances of contracting cancer and other sicknesses. These include:
- Tears, sneezing, coughing and even conjunctivitis, rhinitis and bronchitis
- Liver disease, including toxic hepatitis
- Allergic asthma
- Damage to the nervous system
Cleanse your home NOW with OXIRA Air Neutraliser. Using proven UV irradiation technology, the OXIRA XN model not only protects you from all kinds of bacteria, viruses and fungi, but it also helps effectively and safely degrade and treat VOCs and Formaldehyde.